Speech-Language Pathologists / Orofacial Myologists
Specializing in Early Childhood Communication Needs
We are Certified Speech and Language Pathologists (speech therapists) and Orofacial Myologists providing services to children and their families. Our private practice specializes in children, birth to school aged, with developmental delays, oral-motor, speech and language learning issues. We are trained in working with children to reduce oral habits such as thumb sucking and tongue thrust. Our emphasis is on family support and involvement in therapy. We have contracts with many health insurance companies and local agencies.
Our practice areas include:
- Speech-language delays
- Oral motor/feeding therapy
- Orofacial myology treatment
- Apraxia and speech disorders
- Language and auditory processing difficulties
- Children and Adults within the Autism spectrum
- Children and Adults with developmental disabilities
Please consult our Resources area to learn about Speech-Language development in children.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment,
Certified Member: American Speech-Language Hearing Association